zondag 29 november 2020

Channeling Jezus - # Dag 9 - Avondsessie van 40 dagen met Jezus


 

You are blessed beings; indeed, I am that one that you know as Jesus.

And as you come to the end of this day where you have been looking at where you are inauthentic, it is time to decide ‘why?’ Why do I not show my true colors in this situation? Why do I not speak my truth in that situation? You do not have to know the answer to this, but when you are seeking awakening, when you are speaking spiritual expansion, you must remember that the ego tries to hide these things from you. It does not want you to wake up. It does not want you to communicate deeply with others. It does not want you to get close with others. Remember you are seeing the installation of these restrictions in your society. And what are they doing? They are interfering with communication, interfering with closeness, interfering with community gatherings. All of these things are aspects of the expanded consciousness. The separation hiding secrecy distancing is an aspect of the ego mind. So, you are doubly challenged at this time because of these restrictions that are being implemented. But when you understand that the fear required to keep you under control, requires strengthening the ego.

So, to transform your society into that which you want, which is a loving, communal, happy, healthy, abundant place, you must begin to understand the principles of creating that kind of society.

When you look into your own mind, when you look into your own inauthenticity, your own secrecy, your own fears, then you can see how you are helping to implement these systems of separation because, when you look at what you're doing, when what's fear driven in you, what you are keeping secret, where you're inauthentic, then you can see: ‘ah, I am contributing the same energy to the system that I, in my conscious mind, say ‘I do not want to experience’.

So, this is how the ego hides things from you, it hides them from you, but it doesn't take much excavation to find them. So even just looking at where you are keeping a secret, where you are being closed mouth, you can begin to see: ‘ah, I am hiding from myself those traits which are going to support the kind of system that we're seeing developing here.’
So when you become more authentic, when you become more honest, when you become more clearly expressive, when you don't hide behind a mask, you will be doing what needs to be done to shift and change the future of your society.
So this is the idea, again, that the world is reflecting the unconsciousness of the participants in this society. Most of us in this society - and I say us because we are fully participatory in your experience at this time, we are feeling you, let us say - most of the beings in this society have this social face, a mask on, that is now being asked, it's now being asked of you to put it on in real time, it is a reflection of you. So, we would like the authentic you to begin to surface.

Now we understand that there is some fear around this. Many of you believe that if you are authentic, that relationships will collapse, that marriages will end, that you will lose your job, all of these things. We are asking you to become more authentic in tiny little ways. Perhaps somebody says: ‘would you like another serving of dessert?  and you say: ‘yes’, because you are being polite. If you're being authentic you say actually: ‘no, I'm full, I don't need anymore.’ Somebody else saying: ‘would you like another glass of wine?’,  and you say: ‘actually no, you know what I've had enough, if I have another one I won’t feel very good’. Somebody saying: ‘do you want to go out for dinner?’, and you have that feeling of ‘no I don't really want to go out, I'd like to be quiet tonight’, but you feel that social pressure to say: ‘sure, I will meet you at 7:00 o'clock.’ These are the tiny ways that you are not honest and so we are asking you to become more honest.

And so, as you go to sleep tonight, we just want you to reflect again on the ways in which you are inauthentic, hiding behind a social mask, hiding behind a social face.

I am that one that you know as Jesus and I'll see you in the morning.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten