woensdag 23 december 2020

Channeling Jezus - # Dag 33 - Ochtendsessie - van 40 dagen met Jezus


 

You are blessed beings indeed, I am the that one that you know as Jesus.

The times that you are in, are powerful times - and we do repeat ourselves we understand, but that is how you learn, that is how humans come to understand themselves. They get to experience things and they get to decide whether or not they like them.

So, this morning is your assignment to pay attention, throughout your day, to the activities and the relationships and the jobs that you have set up for yourself. Now some of you will say: ‘well I have this job, but I didn't set it up for myself. I would like a different job’. But there was a time when you took the job, there was a time when you said yes to the relationship, there was a time when you decided to move into that apartment or house.

So, it is very, very important that you do not deny that you are creating your life. It is very important that you acknowledge that every single thing you are doing is your choice. And you are using your free will to continue doing that thing.

And today we do not want you to be judgmental about what you're doing. We want you to observe what you are doing. How did you get there? What were the priorities in your mind when you made that choice? Are you still happy with that choice?

To look at what you are doing and to own it as your own creation is very, very important because then you are looking in the right place when you need to make a change instead of blaming your boss or your partner or your neighborhood, you are owning your own creations and you are saying: ‘yes, I chose this, I choose this every single day by giving it my support, by giving it my energy. Is that what I want to do, is that how I feel I am best represented on this journey on this planet at this time.

So, look at your day today and ask yourself: ‘is this still what I want?’ It was what you wanted at some point in the past, but is it still what you want?

Make no decisions about it in terms of getting rid of things or changing things, but merely goes through your day and ask yourself: ‘is this the best use of my time? Is this making me feel good and happy and valued and worthwhile or am I killing time?’

This time in your earths evolutionary journey is a powerful manifesting time. And if you do want to make some changes, now is the time to do it.

I am that one that you know as Jesus and I will speak to you again later.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten